Sunday, June 3, 2007

Lap Top

I has a laptop! My friend Dave is moving for a new job and he wanted to shed some possessions and so he gave me this awesome Toshiba Portege!

This is a picture of my feet enjoying music being played from the computer hidden behind the television wirelessly controlled from the laptop!



Thanks Dave!

And yes, it's running the Devil's own Linux, Ubuntu. Actually, this shot is with the Gnome window manager. I put Enlightenment-16 over top of that, so it's really special now.

For those of you unfamiliar with the goodness of E-16, here's a tasty screenshot:



I've been using E-16 with the spiffE theme for years. It's kind of annoying to use a computer that doesn't have multiple desktops.

Anybody want to buy my old portable?


I'll credit this photo if someone can tell me where it came from

No comments:


Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.

-Hunter S. Thompson


Dedicated to the other side of Las Vegas, namely; the sprawling, mad, incoherent underpinnings of the world's favorite destination.

That, and the occasional ranting about nothing in particular.