Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Changes 7



Notice those two shiny buildings in the background? Those are the Panorama  Towers.

I'm sure you can see where this is going... "You had a Strip View"

The same thing happened to early buyers in the Turnberry Towers. Their "Strip View" shortly became eclipsed by the Fountainebleu after real estate agents (reportedly) assured buyers that something like that couldn't happen.

The crowning indignity was that the Foutainebleu is a project by the developer of...

...The Turnberry Towers!

<nelson> HA Ha! </nelson>

3 comments:

The_Scum said...

Furst to laugh at the gullibility of hapless strip view buyers!

The_Scum said...

I was driving north on the 15 from Tropicana (which I almost never do) last week and saw the Vdala condo hotel.

I was like....WTF is that? Now I know. I just went to the CityCenter.com site and tried to find pricing. Good luck with that!

I think I would despise living on the strip. Just too many tourists and ripoffs. Not Scummy enough for me. Not to mention the lck of full pay dueces wild machines on the strip.

The_Scum said...

Lmao, teach me to troll for tourist wimmenz!

Party at Lavi's place! Oh Man, that dudes puke fell forty floors and nailed that lady.


Every now and then when your life gets complicated and the weasels start closing in, the only cure is to load up on heinous chemicals and then drive like a bastard from Hollywood to Las Vegas ... with the music at top volume and at least a pint of ether.

-Hunter S. Thompson


Dedicated to the other side of Las Vegas, namely; the sprawling, mad, incoherent underpinnings of the world's favorite destination.

That, and the occasional ranting about nothing in particular.